Saturday, April 28, 2018
Tennessee Wines, Local Artisans, Specialty Foods, Wine & Food Seminars
UNCORK THE FUN at Middle Tennessee's premier wine festival! Visitors stroll from booth to booth sipping Tennessee wines, savoring gourmet specialty foods, shopping for handcrafted items from local artisans, enjoying music, and attending our much-anticipated wine & food sampling seminars.
9 REASONS TO ATTEND THIS WINE FEST!
(1) Enjoy sampling at the NEW Cider Garden
(2) Ride the train to the festival
(3) Play corn hole & other fun games
(4) Shop at 40+ specialty food & craft vendors...
(5) Attend our wine & food seminars
(6) Camp at the fairgrounds
(7) Check out the hotel package
(8) Take your pic at the fun photo booth
(9) Sample hundreds of TN wines
What else do you need? Cheers Y'all!
Follow us @toast2TNwine
We are pleased to accounce that entertainment will once again be provided by DJ David Hale @ Hawk Specialty Services. A wide variety of tunes throughout the day is guaranteed to make you relax one moment and kick up your heels the next!
Please participate responsibly. With your assistance, we are committed to providing you with a safe and enjoyable experience. No pets are allowed on the festival site. No coolers or outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Photo ID required for entry. Show is open rain or shine. Photos will be taken throughout the day. All rights remain the ownership of Winefest and may be used for promotions.